This CPM Calculator online will help you to
- Calculate your Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) base on your budget and number of impressions you need.
- Calculate how much budget you need if you want to achieve a number of impressions with given CPM.
- Calculate how much Impressions you will gain if you spend an amount of budget with given CPM
How do you calculate CPM?
- Divide the cost by the number of impressions divided by a thousand. The formula to calculate CPM is CPM = (1000 * cost)/ impressions.
- For Budget, the formula is Budget = (CPM * impressions) / 1000
- For Impressions, the formula is Impressions = (1000 * cost) / CPM